Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code Illinois – LEGALFULL $1,250
Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code Illinois – LEGALFULL $1,250
One of the biggest gambling operators in the US, Caesars Entertainment, is bringing its sports betting services to Illinois. Sign up with Caesars today and get your first bet on Caesars for up to $1,250. Just make sure to enter the Caesars Illinois promo code LEGALFULL when registering. You’ll also get up to 1,000 Tier Credits and 1,000 Reward Credits®.
Although Caesars is known for its casino offerings, it has recently expanded its footprint into the sports betting industry. One of the sportsbook’s biggest selling points is its native app for iOS and Android, which even lets users stream select NFL games. It also offers access to the Caesars Rewards loyalty program, which has numerous benefits for all registered users.
Other virtues of Caesars Sportsbook include a responsive and intuitive platform and a robust betting portfolio, especially when it comes to wagering on major sports. All of this, coupled with the operator’s king-sized promotional package, makes Caesars a go-to sportsbook.
If you’re keen on finding out what other perks lie in store for those who try Caesars Sportsbook in Illinois, read our full review below.
Caesars Sportsbook Illinois welcome bonus is worth up to $1,250
By signing up with Caesars Sportsbook, you’ll be able to claim a fantastic three-part welcome bonus worth up to $1,250. The main part of the sign-up bonus is for your initial bet on Caesars for up to $1,250. You’ll also be rewarded with 1,000 Tier Credits and 1,000 Reward Credits®. You just need to enter the Caesars promo code LEGALFULL went signing up to qualify.
How to claim the Caesars Sportsbook sign-up bonus
During the registration process, you’ll need to use our Caesars Illinois promo code LEGALFULL in the appropriate box to become eligible for the introductory offer. Here’s how the rest of the offer works:
- After signing up and entering the Caesars promo code simply make a deposit of $10 or more.
- Place your first real-money bet.
- If it wins you get paid your winnings and the welcome bonus is no more. If you lose, though, Caesars will give you bet credit equal to the size of your losing wager. The max bet credit awarded is $1,250.
- Caesars also awards you 1,000 Tier Credits and 1,000 Reward Credits®.
There are a few conditions you should be aware of when it comes to the Caesars Illinois welcome bonus.
- Your opening bet must be settled within 30 days of when you open your account.
- Your bet credit expires 14 days from when it was issued.
- You do not receive the value of your bet credit back if your bet with it wins.
Caesars Illinois Sportsbook Promo Code 2023
|Illinois Sportsbook||Caesars Sportsbook|
|Caesars Illinois Promo Code||LEGALFULL|
|Caesars Sportsbook Illinois Welcome Bonus||Initial bet on Caesars for maximum of $1,250, 1,000 Tier Credits and 1,000 Reward Credits®|
|Last Updated||May 2023|
Caesars Sportsbook Illinois promotions
We’ve seen Caesars dish out some amazing offers to both new and ongoing customers. The operator has a joint promotions section for both its sportsbook and casino divisions, so users are bound to find lots of exciting promos at any given moment.
Here is a small glimpse at the time of Caesars specials you will find at the online sportsbook in Illinois.
- Parlay Bet & Get: During the NHL and NBA Playoffs Caesars has offered promos tying the two together. For instance, if you placed an NHL parlay of $25 or more with at least two legs with minimum odds of +200 you got a $20 bet credit to use on an NBA wager.
- Long-Ball SGP Club: Caesars also run a special promo where if you hit an MLB same-game parlay with odds of +1,000 or longer you would get a bonus $50 bet credit too.
Just be sure to enter the Caesars promo code LEGALFULL when you sign up with Caesars to be eligible for all these promos and many more.
Is Caesars Sportsbook legal in Illinois?
Illinois opened its virtual doors to sports betting on June 19, 2019, when Gov. JB Pritzker approved a massive capital bill that included legalized online sports wagering in the state. The Prairie State began accepting legal sports wagers in March 2020 at Rivers Casino in Des Plaines, while online sportsbooks went live a bit later in the year.
Caesars Entertainment gained market entrance in the Prairie State via its land-based property, Grand Victoria Casino in Elgin.
Illinois residents of legal age (21 or older) can place legal wagers with Caesars Sportsbook. By law, you have to be present in the state when you’re making a bet on the site.
How to create a Caesars account in Illinois
Once you click one of our bonus links and get redirected to the sportsbook’s homepage, the sign-up process is self-explanatory. You only have to:
- Hit the “Join Now” button in the upper right corner.
- Follow the registration prompts.
- Provide your full name, email address, phone number and last four digits of your Social Security number.
- Input the promo code that we’ve provided on this page.
- After you’ve made your first deposit, start placing real money bets.
Note that Caesars Sportsbook denies access to casino employees and anyone working in professions that could affect the outcome of sporting events. That includes coaches, athletes, trainers and so forth.
Caesars Sportsbook Illinois app
Caesars has been knocking it out of the park in the mobile betting world ever since the sportsbook released its native apps for iOS and Android. To get the app, follow the prompts appropriate to your device on the Caesars website.
As far as betting apps go, Caesars’ apps are among the best in the business in terms of usability and functionality. They have a nice, clean interface with an intuitive layout. The betting content adjusts to any mobile screen seamlessly, ensuring that you get a first-class experience regardless of the device and operating system.
Once you start the app, you’ll instantly notice a well-organized, drop-down menu with available sports to bet on. The app has a built-in filter that allows users to track down selections by bet type.
The Caesars Rewards program has been integrated into its mobile sports betting offering. Apart from being able to collect rewards points, Illinois bettors can enjoy other perks on the go, like claiming bonuses, making payments or contacting customer support, if needed.
Both the desktop platform and the apps were developed by Scientific Games, one of the leading software manufacturers in the industry. Much like other SG products, Caesars Sportsbook is characterized by an ultra-fast response time and sleek navigation.
Best features of the Caesars Sportsbook app
The biggest incentive Caesars has to offer is undoubtedly the operator’s rewards program, which is one of the most rewarding of its kind on the market. Some of the benefits you can get by amassing loyalty points include room discounts at Caesars’ land-based properties, free gambling vouchers, invitations to promotions and in-casino events, gifts, priority lines at hotel check-in and access to VIP lounges.
Caesars’ second-strongest suit has to be the sportsbook’s platform itself. Scientific Games has truly done wonders with the site, creating a gambling hub that works extraordinarily well across all devices. It’s certainly not the most aesthetically pleasing betting site out there, but it’s one of the most user-friendly.
We also appreciate the fact that Caesars has put all of its gambling products under one platform. So, if Illinois ever legalizes online casino gambling, you can drop by the casino section, as there’s plenty of fun to be had there.
How could Caesars Sportsbook improve?
At the moment, Caesars is pretty limited compared to other sports betting sites in Illinois in terms of both width and depth. It comes up short when it comes to a couple of sports that are vastly popular in the US, and its selection of niche sports is basically nonexistent.
For instance, the sportsbook hasn’t yet included golf in its betting portfolio, which is a major shortcoming. Top-rated niche racing sports like Formula One and NASCAR are nowhere to be found, and the site also doesn’t offer odds for cycling, darts, cricket, and volleyball. Although the coverage of major sports will be enough for most bettors from Illinois, it may fail to satisfy more demanding wagerers.
The sportsbook also needs to boost its betting program with advanced types of wagers, namely props. For an average NFL game, users can find only basic pregame markets, like a moneyline, over/under and point spread. The offer gets even more narrowed down for in game wagers.
Another feature that seems to be missing at Caesars is the ability to cash out. This function is popular in betting circles and allows users to take profit early before all the events from their betting slip have finished.
Streaming NFL games on the Caesars mobile app
Starting in December 2022, Caesars became the inaugural sportsbook to offer users the ability to stream NFL games on. Presently you can stream just one predetermined NFL game each week, but that’s still more than you’ll find anywhere else.
Types of bets available at Caesars Illinois Sportsbook
Caesars isn’t going to win awards for the most versatile sportsbook anytime soon, that’s for sure. The betting variety here may prove sufficient for casual bettors, but it will likely drive away seasoned pros.
For major sports, users can find the most basic types of wagers. These include moneyline, point spread and over/under markets. There are also some alternative spreads and totals like quarters and halves, but props selections are largely lacking.
You can mix it up a bit with parlays and teasers by adding multiple selections into your betting slip.
Sports you can bet on at Caesars in Illinois
It seems that Caesars decided to stick to major US sports, at least for the time being. You can find lines for baseball, basketball, football, hockey, MMA, soccer and table tennis, but that’s it — no cricket, rugby, volleyball, handball, motorsports or other sports that are popular overseas.
Surprisingly, Caesars has pretty solid soccer coverage and provides odds for a range of top-tier competitions in Europe. These include La Liga, Serie A, the UEFA Champions League and, of course, Major League Soccer.
Illinois teams you can bet on
Illinois has a rich and varied sports landscape. The Prairie State has at least one representative in all four major sports — the NBA, NFL, NHL and MLB. All of these franchises are headquartered in the Chicago area.
- For many years, our Cubs have had a bad rep in the MLB circles for being the team with the longest championship drought in all of pro ball. They finally broke the ice in 2016, after beating the Cleveland Indians in seven games and capturing the World Series. An early playoff exit in 2020 probably signifies the end of the road for the remaining core of the 2016 World Series team, but it is still expected to be a serious contender for the title.
- In the NFL, the 1985 Chicago Bears squad is still legendary. That was the year the team brought home the Windy City’s only Lombardi Trophy. The Bears have hit a few rough patches lately, but we’re banking on Robert Quinn to help them find their way back to the postseason.
- The Bulls have been struggling to remain competitive ever since MJ’s retirement. The team desperately needs a spark to contend, and the potential reunion with Derrick Rose could be the piece it needs.
Illinois futures betting
Futures bets are great prospects for those who want to nail it big time. The best part? You don’t have to invest much to accomplish this feat. That’s because futures odds can be sky-high, especially for underdogs. On the other side of the coin, they’re incredibly difficult to predict.
- If you’re a basketball fan, you should take a peek at Caesars’ collection of futures markets. You can bet on whether the Bulls or some other team is going to win the NBA Finals or the Eastern Conference. College basketball aficionados can try their luck at predicting tournament winners across the NCAA.
- In MLB, you can take on the tricky challenge of trying to guess the winners of the National League, the American League or the World Series before the start of the season. Even a small wager on the Cubs to win the World Series or even the NL could deliver a big payday.
- In the NFL futures section, you’ll find wagers for conference and division winners as well as the winner of the Super Bowl. Bettors can also try out predicting the winners of individual awards, such as the MVP. Who knows, maybe someone from the Bears can win the Most Valuable Player Award.
Caesars’ selection of futures markets stretches across all sports, including MMA and even table tennis.
Payment options on the Caesars sports betting app
After creating an account with Caesars, you can deposit using one of the following payment methods:
- Credit or debit card (Visa and Mastercard)
- Online banking
- Caesars prepaid card
Caesars Sportsbook won’t charge you any fees when you make deposits and withdrawals on the site. Keep in mind, though, that your financial provider may incur a commission. The processing time depends on the chosen method. Typically, all deposits are instantaneous, while cash-outs take between two and 10 days.
How to contact Caesars Illinois customer support
Caesars has top-notch customer support, which is accessible via live chat, telephone or email. Before you start dialing the numbers, we recommend you try finding your answers in the comprehensive FAQ section. There, you’ll find over a hundred articles with information regarding payments, promotions, betting and general information.
Responsible gambling at Caesars
Caesars works to promote a responsible gambling environment. The site prominently displays a problem gambling helpline and provides multiple tools to help users keep their spending habits in check. You can set deposit, time and spending limits on your account, and if you notice that things are getting out of control, you can sign up for the self-exclusion program for one year, five years or indefinitely.
Where is the Caesars retail sportsbook in Illinois?
Caesars retail sportsbook will be at Grand Victoria Casino, 250 S. Grove Ave., Elgin.
Is Caesars the best sportsbook in Illinois?
By reputation, maybe. As far as the most relevant areas are concerned, there are probably better wagering options in Illinois. Looking at its overall betting portfolio, it feels as if Caesars’ sportsbook is still in development. It comes up short in terms of both sports and market selection. For now, we’ll call it for what it is — a rising star in the sports betting industry.
Caesars Illinois FAQ
The promo code is LEGALFULL. When you use it while signing up with Caesars Sportsbook, your initial bet will be on Caesars for up to $1,250. If your opening bet loses, you’ll get a bet credit back. Additionally, you get 1,000 Tier Credits and 1,000 Reward Credits®.
Yes, Caesars Illinois runs numerous promotions throughout the year. Just click on the promotions page to see what the current offers are.
To a limited extent you can. Currently, Caesars has online sportsbooks available in these states: AZ, CO, IN, IA, IL, KS, LA, MA, MD, MI, NJ, NY, OH, PA, TN, VA & WV. Be warned though, the betting laws in each state vary, and you might not be able to use bet credits claimed from Caesars Illinois in other states.
Using bet credits is simple, just select the wager you want to make. Then, if you have a qualifying bet credit, you’ll see a box labeled “Bonus” in your betslip. Click the box and select the bet credit you want to use. You do not get the value of a bet credit back if you win your wager.
Yes, Caesars actually offers more daily boosted odds bets than we’ve seen at any other sportsbook in the state. Just click the “Boosts” button to see all the available boosts each day.